1. You find yourself repeating patterns that no longer serve your best interest but you don't know how to shift out of them.
2. You want to live a life that includes joy, courage, humour, and love.
3. You've embodied the after-effects of trauma and want to be free of them.
4. You're tired of the self-doubt; you want to rely on and trust your own wisdom.
5. You've tried conventional counselling but it felt like something was missing.
You are welcome here regardless of gender identification, sexuality, faith, or ethnicity. All that's required is a willingness to learn and grow.
I work with the belief that the mind, body and spirit work best when in alignment with each other and that that alignment happens when we live our most true selves.
My Paper Trail
I graduated from the Spiritual Psychotherapy program at The Transformational Arts College in Toronto
I completed the life coaching program at the Adler School of Professional Coaching in Toronto
I am a certified Simplicity Parenting Group Leader
I have an Honours BA from the University of Toronto
Some other Things You Might Like To Know About Me
I'm a mom and stepmom to four young adults
My husband and I share our home (but not my office) with five rescue cats
My favourite books are The Little Prince and To Kill a Mockingbird
When I need an energy boost, I go for a walk in the woods
My favourite smells are beeswax and cilantro but not at the same time
I have oodles of curiosity and compassion
I have mad love for singer Bobbie Gentry
Mother Nature is my hero
I believe in the inherent goodness of people
I write fiction, memoir and a blog